The FreeLogoDesign tool is very complete, you can edit the color, font size, font or modify the form of the logo, add icons, etc.
What can I edit?
Can I save my logo and work on it later?
Yes, with FreeLogoDesign, your logo is saved in our servers for 6 months.
You must, however, to save the download link that you have received with your free logo version in the browser bar to access it later.
When you are ready, access the link in the browser bar and you will have access to your logo.
I would like to upload an element into my logo design is that possible?
Please note that it's not possible to import external graphic elements into FreeLogoDesign. The only graphic elements that you can use to create your logo are the ones offered in our builder.
How can I add a transparent background to my logo, I have created it in my desktop?
If you have created your logo via your desktop, you have got your free logo in PNG format. The PNG format comes with transparent background. If you set up a background color for your logo and you want to go back to a transparent background,
1. Simply go back to your download link.
2. Click on "Edit logo".
3. Click on "Background color" at the top right corner of the builder.
4. Uncheck the field "Use color for logo background".
5. Choose the white color and set up "Opacity" at 0%.
6. Click on "Select" and click on "Save".
7. Download the revised version.
I would like to change the font of my logo.
To change the font,
1. Click on the text box, the font feature will show on the right.
2. Click on the drop-down list to choose the font.
I would like to change the size of the font.
To change the font size, simply take one of the 4 corners of the text box and drag it on the opposite way, until you get the size you want.
Are special characters supported?
FreeLogoDesign doesn't support any native language or other types of alphabets other than the Latin alphabet
How can I add an icon?
1. To add an icon, click on the « ADD ICON » tab located top and right of the editor.
2. Search for the perfect icon by entering a keyword.
3. Choose an icon and drop it where you want it to be.
In the advanced editor, you can add as many icons as you wish.
How to add a shape?
1. To add a shape, click on the « ADD SHAPE » tab located top and right of the editor.
2. Then, choose a shape and drop it where you want it to be.
3. In the advanced editor, it is possible to add as many shapes as you wish.
How to have a color gradation on my logo?
1. To have a color gradation, click on the element you want to be graded.
2. The main color will appear on the right of the editor.
3. Click on the + next to the main color to add another color.
4. You can then modify the opacity and the angle of the color gradation.
5. You can also add as much colors as you want for the color gradation.
Can I use the logo generator on my desktop?
To get the artificial intelligence mode (AI) to create your logo, you must use a mobile device. Unfortunately, that is not possible on a desktop right now.
How can I edit my logo? When trying to edit my logo the browser loads indefinitely.
It's possible that there has been a downtime in our website due to a maintenance.
Then this issue might be browser related.
Before trying again, I strongly suggest you clear the browser's cache.
Here a link to help you: https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic.
Another solution is to simply change browser or use another device.
Also, make sure that there is not a blocker installed, that is also often the source of this issue.
How can I get the background color back? When I click "Save" or "Preview" the background color is removed.
1. Before saving, click on "Background color" at the top right corner of the builder.
2. Check mark the field "Use color for logo background".
3. Choose the color (Opacity must be at 100% to be a solid background color).
4. Click on Select and then on Save.
5. You will be able to download the revised version of your logo.
Can I purchase one of your fonts?
You don't pay for the font, it is a free use.
You will be able to use the font with other platforms, because we use what is called Google Fonts.
Normally, you can always download it for free at: https://fonts.google.com/.